Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned below carefully before participating in the contest known as #SeedHawkSeeding19. By proceeding with participation in the contest, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions.The #SeedHawkSeeding19 Contest (the "Contest" or "contest") commences Friday, May 3, 2019 at 13:00:01 CST and ends Monday, July 15, 2019 at 16:59:59 CST (the "Contest Period"). This contest is brought to you by Vaderstad Industries Inc.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is organized by Vaderstad Industries Inc, herein identified as Vaderstad Industries Inc.
2. All participants must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as described herein.
3. No purchase necessary.
3. Participants who take part in the contest proposed by Vaderstad Industries Inc. must be 18 years and above.
4. The contest is open exclusively for residents of Canada.
5. Vaderstad Industries Inc. will apoint a panel of judges to choose the best photograph from each category. The decision of the judges will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entertained by Vaderstad Industries Inc. with regards to the same.
6. Vaderstad Industries Inc. holds the right to publish the winner names across other offline or online platforms.
7. Vaderstad Industries Inc. does not encourage and is not responsible for the misuse of any content.
8. Employees of Vaderstad Industries Inc., participating sponsors, presenters and those living full-time in the same household are not eligible.
9. All entrants and winners waive any and all rights of claim against Vaderstad Industries Inc. with regard to the contest or the terms and conditions thereof.
10. Vaderstad Industries Inc. will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by guests regarding acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the prizes provided under the contest.
11. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
12. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Canadian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Saskatchewan.
13. Vaderstad Industries Inc. is the sole sponsor of this Contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
14. Vaderstad Industries Inc. reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, or modify the Contest Rules at any time for any reason whatsoever.
15. Vaderstad Industries Inc. will not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest. Vaderstad Industries Inc. assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries.
16. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting the Contest Rules by mail or requesting names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included).
17. Vaderstad Industries Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Vaderstad Industries Inc. as a result of technical problems or human error, or any combination thereof.
18. Vaderstad Industries Inc. reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Vaderstad Industries Inc. RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
19. This Contest is governed by the laws of Saskatchewan and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
20. By entering this Contest, the entrant agrees that the courts of the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada shall have jurisdiction to entertain any action or other legal proceedings based on any provision of the Contest Rules or the running of this Contest. The entrant hereby irrevocably attorns to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Saskatchewan.
21. Vaderstad Industries Inc. IS ONLY COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ENTRANTS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ADMINISTERING THIS CONTEST UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR BY THE CONTEST RULES. Vaderstad Industries Inc. will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning personal information held by Vaderstad Industries Inc. should be forwarded to Vaderstad at email@example.com
22. Vaderstad Industries Inc. reserves the right to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other contest mechanics stipulated in these Contest rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Contest rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the contest as contemplated in these Contest rules, or for any other reason.
23. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. All persons entering the contest must supply their full name, a valid telephone number and email address when contacted.
2. Photos must have been taken in 2019.
3. Photographs will be accepted only from the original photographer and the sole author/owner of the copyright for photos submitted.
4. Watermarks, Signatures, or Copyright Notices on the image must be removed prior to submission.
5. By submitting their photos to Vaderstad Industries Inc., participants agree to grant Vaderstad Industries Inc. free of charge the right to use the photo in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media even if they are not the winning entries.
6. There are 2 categories for this contest: #hawksighting19 #hawkemergence19
7. Participant will only be eligible if they follow @VaderstadCanada on Twitter and Instagram. The participant must tag @VaderstadCanada on their entry, entry must include the hashtag #SeedHawkSeeding19 as well as use one of the category hashtags #hawksighting19 or #hawkemergence19
8. Only posts on Twitter and Instagram will be eligible to win.
9. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received
1. Contest opens on Friday, May 3, 2019 at 13:00 CST. #hawksighting19 closes May 31, 2019 at 17:00 CST. Winner to be announced Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 13:00 CST. #hawkemergence19 closes July 15, 2019 at 17:00 CST. Winner to be announced Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 13:00 CST.
2. 1 lucky winner will be announced for each of the categories #hawksighting19 and #hawkemergence19.
3. Prize for each individual category consists of complete steak dinner (with all the fixings) fully supplied and provided by Vaderstad Industries Inc. at an agreed upon date and location. Prize also includes a premium Vaderstad branded cooler stocked with a full variety of beverages, and other Vaderstad swag items. Estimated prize value is $1500.00 CDN. Prizes are non-transferable.
4. All eligble entries that meet the contest requirements will be eligible to win the grand prize.
5. Grand prize consists of a trip for 2 to Sweden, including return airfare, accomodations, and select meals as part of a customer group trip planned for late 2019. The grand prize travel dates will be determined by Vaderstad Industries Inc. and released at a later date, prior to the grand prize announcement.
6. The Vaderstad Industries Inc. customer trip is tentatively scheduled for November 29 - December 4, 2019, subject to confirmation or change, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Vaderstad Industries Inc.. Travel dates will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Vaderstad Industries Inc. and no alternative travel dates will be available. Choice of flights, airline(s), hotel accommodations (including, without limitation, room size and occupancy) are at the sole and absolute discretion of Vaderstad Industries Inc.. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Vaderstad Industries Inc. is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the Prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. Vaderstad Industries Inc. is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. Estimated prize value is $3500.00 CDN. No difference between the actual and approximate retail values will be awarded An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Vaderstad Industries Inc., as applicable.
7. All prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, exchanged, assigned or refunded. Vaderstad Industries Inc. reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize or a portion thereof with a prize or prizes of at least equal value (including, without limitation, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors, a cash award), in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize(s) or any portion thereof.
Method of Awarding Prizes:
1. Individual category winners will be announced at 13:00 CST July 17, 2019 as noted above.
2. On or about July 17 at approximately 15:00 pm CST Northwest of Saskatoon, SK at Ag in Motion, one (1) Grand Prize draw will be held and a potential winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries submitted and received in accordance with these Contest rules. Draw date subject to change at sole discretion of Vaderstad Industries Inc.. Revised draw schedule will be announced accordingly.
3. Selected prize winners will be contacted by telephone and/or email on or before July 24, 2019 with further information on how to be confirmed as a winner and claim the Grand Prize. If a selected entrant cannot be reached, for whatever reason, by this date, another entrant may be randomly selected (from among the remaining eligible entries submitted and received in accordance with these Contest rules) at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors.
4. Before being declared a winner of a Grand Prize, each selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time and complete, sign and return a Declaration and Release Form (and any other documents, as applicable) within ten (10) days of receipt (the “Prize Claim Date”).
5. If a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be reached/located, fails to reply within ten (10) days following contact by Vaderstad Industries Inc.'s representative, is not in compliance with these Contest rules, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the Grand Prize, fails to return all Declaration and Release Forms (and any other documents, as applicable) by the Prize Claim Date, cannot travel on the required date, or if email or other correspondence between Vaderstad Industries Inc. and potential winner is returned as undeliverable, the Grand Prize may be forfeited by that potential winner and Vaderstad Industries Inc. reserves the right to randomly select another potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries submitted and received in accordance with these Contest rules.
6. Prizes will be awarded, subject to these Contest rules, upon receipt of the properly completed and executed Declaration and Release Forms, where applicable, and verification of Grand Prize winner.