Product family Spirit seed only
The pneumatic seed drill Spirit 600-900S offers an impressive seed placement. The machine has a very precise depth control, where each press wheel controls the drilling depth of one double disc seed coulter with TriForce rubber suspension. To ensure an even seeding depth in hilly conditions and varying soil types Spirit 600-900S have hydraulics with active seed coulter and wing pressure. The large OffSet mounted packer wheels in front of the seed coulters ensures good reconsolidation with minimal bulldozing, which is especially important for light soils. This design, combined with a wide range of front tools, provides outstanding cultivation allowing perfect emergence in varying soil conditions. To optimise the operations at the headland, Spirit 600-900S is equipped with automatic headland sequence control. The machine is equipped with the precise electric Fenix metering system. Spirit 600-900S has a row spacing of 12.5cm, a 3900 litre seed hopper and is available in 6, 8 or 9m working width. In transport all machines are folded to 3m width.
- Spirit double disc coulter system – Accurate seeding depth and perfect emergence
- E-Control – User friendly wireless control and monitoring
- X-shaped System Disc Aggressive – Straight pulling with precise working depth
- Active seed coulter pressure adjustable from cab – Accurate depth control
- Large seed hopper – Few and easy fillings
- Available with BioDrill BDA 360 – Multiple operations in one pass